As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide person-centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence. You will also be responsible for dispensing medication and using your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered.
- Helping our residents with personal support and care.
- Administration and monitoring of medications for residents.
- Developing and reviewing care plans.
- Support in training and supervision of new staff members in all aspects of their work
- Assisting residents in all aspects of their care needs (e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual). Provide attention when needed whilst ensuring residents retain their comfort and dignity.
- Ensuring that all care planning processes are carried out effectively in order to promote the safety and wellbeing of residents.