As a member of our domestic team you will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the care centre, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment at all times.
- Clean all floorings (as necessary)
- Restock toiletries, soaps, towels etc. as and when required
- Adhere to the care centre’s disposal of waste policy
- Report immediately to the Home Manager or the person in charge, any accident incurred by a service user, colleague, self or another
- Report to the Home Manager or the Handyperson any faulty appliances, damaged furniture/equipment of any potential hazards
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained