As a Care Assistant, you will provide person-centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, mealtimes, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting service users when required with all aspects of daily living.
- Support in training and supervision of junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work in the care centre, under the supervision of senior staff members.
- Pay particular attention to assisting service users who have limited mobility or physical learning difficulties, making the best use of the aids provided.
- Observe care planning needs for service users and complete written daily records as instructed in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in the framework of social activities by interacting with service users and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the care centre.
We welcome both experienced and new carers to apply. Full support will be given to you in your role from the beginning, ensuring you are fully trained, competent and confident to deliver outstanding care.